Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Moving, packing and moving and packing again (and again), oh my!

We are officially moved out of our home and living with dear friends Rob and Suzanne until early June. Then, we head to Colorado for nearly 2 months of training. After some farewell's, strategic packing and 100% of our funds raised, we leave in August!

GOOD NEWS! We have been assigned to the city our hearts have been drawn to! It is the city that I spent a year in after college and it is also the city where Robb and I met. How cool that we get to go full circle and return there with our family!

We have been assigned to a campus that is strictly for foreign language studies. Students will master languages and have the potential to be sent to places we can't go. Wow! Not only do we get to reach the unreached, but now we can be a part of a generation that will reach the least of the unreached. Wahoo!

Since I'll be writing from overseas someday soon, I will be practicing now to write in ways that are safe for those who will be in connection with us.  For their sake we take every precaution to protect them. They are the ones who would not only face the severest of punishments but would also have the greatest opportunity of reaching their country and beyond.

Thanks for reading and please write to us often, it gives us great joy and encouragement. Glad to be in this with you!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment